- 2 medium zucchinis
- 2 medium yellow squash
- 1 medium onion
- ½ pint cherry or grape tomatoes
- 1 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- ½ Tbsp minced garlic
- Ground black pepper
- Low-sodium or salt free seasoning mix (like Mrs. Dash)
- Rinse zucchini, yellow squash, onion, and tomatoes.
- Cut ends off onion. Remove onion peel. Cut onion in half. Cut onion into ¼ inch slices.
- Cut ends off zucchini and yellow squash. Cut zucchini and yellow squash in half lengthwise. Slice zucchini and yellow squash into ½ inch half-moons.
- Heat olive oil in a sauté pan over medium high heat.
- Add onion. Cook 5 minutes to soften onion.
- Add minced garlic, zucchini, yellow squash, and seasonings. Stir. Sauté 3-5 minutes.
- Add tomatoes. Stir.
- Cover pan. Cook 7-10 minutes, stirring occasionally.