Roasted Brussels Sprouts
- 1 package fresh pre-washed whole Brussels sprouts
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Ground black pepper
- Garlic powder
- Onion powder
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Line baking sheet with foil.
- In a bowl, toss Brussels sprouts with olive oil to coat.
- Add pepper, salt, garlic powder and onion powder. Stir well.
- Spread Brussels sprouts in single layer on baking sheet.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes until fork tender. Shake baking pan periodically to keep Brussels sprouts from sticking and burning.