Salmon in Foil
- Salmon filets (4-5 oz)
- 1 lemon, sliced
- Olive oil
- Ground black pepper
- Garlic powder
- Onion powder
- Adobo seasoning or Low-sodium/salt-free seasoning mix (like Mrs. Dash)
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Tear off aluminum foil sheets for each salmon filet. Place one salmon filet on each piece of foil.*
- Drizzle each salmon filet with olive oil. Sprinkle with seasonings. Place one slice of lemon on each salmon filet.
- Tightly seal each foil packet and place on a baking sheet.
- Bake in 400°F oven for 20 minutes.* Salmon is done when it flakes easily with a fork.
*Need to make a lot of salmon filets? You can make one large foil packet for all your salmon filets instead of making individual packets for each piece. Line 9” x 13” baking pan with foil. Place all the salmon filets on the foil. Follow Step 3 above. Tear off another piece of foil the length of the pan and tightly seal with bottom foil. You may need to increase cooking time by 5-10 minutes.